December 4, 2008 by Marc Lamont Hill
Since I have no life, I often ponder lots of random questions. Here are 20 that have been on my mind lately:
1) Now that heâ€™s led the Giants to a SuperBowl and another dominant season, will people finally admit that Eli Manning can play?
2) Arenâ€™t you surprised as hell that President Bush pardoned rapper/producer John Forte?
3) Could the Knicks have handled the Marbury sitation any worse?
4) With all of these Clinton-era throwbacks in the Obama cabinet, doesnâ€™t it feel like Hillary won the election?
5) Speaking of Hillary Clinton, didnâ€™t Obama trash her foreign policy credentials 6 months before choosing her as Secretary of State?
6) Does anyone believe women on a first date when they pretend to reach for their wallets to â€œpay the bill?â€
7) Isnâ€™t it hard to feel sympathetic for the automotive industry after they thumbed their noses at environmentalists and consumers for decades?
8) At the same time, isnâ€™t everyone being tougher on them compared to the equally unscrupulous banks?
9) Who the hell keeps casting Cuba Gooding Jr. in ghetto roles?
10) After getting outshined on the Ludacris new album, shouldnâ€™t Jay-Z stop appearing on tracks with Nas?
11) Isnâ€™t it a shame that T-Pain is getting credit for the current synthesizer craze, when Roger Troutman did it decades ago?
12) If Plaxico Burress was really worried about his safety, why not hire a security team instead of carrying an illegal weapon?
13) Has there ever been a less funny television show than Tyler Perryâ€™s â€œHouse of Payne?â€
14) Why do people take MySpace and Facebook so damn seriously?
15) Why do people always pretend that the seat next to them on the train is occupied?
16) Before Michelle Obama, would Salon.com have written an article about any First Ladyâ€™s butt?
17) Isnâ€™t Charles Barkley right to say that Lebron James is being disrespectful to the Cleveland Cavs by talking about his 2010 free agency?
18) Why do people look in the tissue after they blow their noses?
19) Does anyone believe a boxer or a rapper when they say theyâ€™re going to retire?
20) With all other Philly teams underachieving, is it baseball season yet?
- Categories: MLH
Leave a Reply
- WPD on Is The Occupy Wall Street Movement More Racist Than The Tea Party? said "Dr" Hill is pathetic.
- Esty on Is The Occupy Wall Street Movement More Racist Than The Tea Party? said Occupy Wall St. is just straight stupid. I work on ...
- F Mize on OPEN POST said Marc, I saw your interview on O'reilly tonight and ...
- View More Comments
January 17, 2011
Cameron University (Lawton, OK)
January 18, 2011
Farris State University (Big Rapids, MI)
January 20, 2011
Ripon College (Ripon, WI)
January 25, 2011
William Patterson University (Wayne, NJ)
February 2, 2011
Central State University (Wilberforce, OH)
February 5, 2011
University of Tennessee-Knoxville (Knoxville, TN)